Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

I'm sitting beside you on the plane. I'm watching you sleep.
My eyes are scanning your features. I see whiskers on your chin, few lines on your face, random freckles, no sign of sun damage. 
You look young. There is no hair on your arms, and I'm wondering if you have waxed or shaved them. Your hair is fair, so I am assuming not hairy anyway.

My eyes drift down. Trim body, blue tshirt, blue jeans, and a bulge in your pants.
I can't help but undress you, wondering if you are shaved, trimmed or waxed under your clothes. Is your skin soft? It looks smooth from here. I'm seeing your cock in my mind. I don't see it as big, but big enough to be loaded and hard.

Lets try the 'Mile High Club' experience: +61 433 224 499







CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments,

Rene Joile xxx

www.aSexyLady.com

Tel: +61 433 224 499
Email: rene@asexylady.com